How much will drilling a Borehole cost me?
There are several factors which can affect the cost of a borehole installation. These factors can be complex and Dales Water would always advise existing and prospective clients to contact us to discuss their individual requirements. This will ensure the provision of a bespoke tailored quotation (which will be provided free of charge). Take a look at the factors below which can influence the cost of a water borehole and contact us for a free quote. We endeavour to respond to all enquiries within 24 hours.
What factors can affect Borehole Cost?
- The underlying geology and hydrogeology of the site
- The design and construction method of the borehole
- The proposed location of the borehole on the site
- The amount of water required by the client
- The proposed water use
- The expected rest water level in a borehole and the projected yield of the borehole
- The type, make and model of the submersible pump selected
- The flow rate and delivery pressure of water required by the client
These are all factors which may affect the cost of a borehole, pumping plant and water treatment (where required). It is therefore always important that clients contact us to ensure that the correct specification and associated costs can be advised from the outset. If new customers have any of these elements of information to hand this will assist in providing them with an accurate costing.
You can also download our PDF cost saving case study. This takes a look at the cost savings made by using borehole water supplies vs. mains water. It compares up front capital costs and on going maintenance against yearly mains water bills.
Get a Free No Obligation Quotation
Fill out the form below or call us on 01765 640 646
[contact-form-7 id=”4748″ title=”Borehole drilling costs form”]